Friday 24 February 2012

RANJIT goes the Salty Way







............................................................ RANJIT goes the Salty Way


A Couple of times I mentioned the full moon in my reports and most of my fishy friends have surely began to think that the lion is actively hunting only under the phull moon Razz
every month just a week before the bright night many call me up Twisted Evil only to know where will I be fishing this time and can they join me ?? Laughing Laughing
perhaps they forgot that I had also mentioned that I fish regardless to the T M T { Tide , Moon & Time}
anytime when the itch is unbearable !!
a Man's got !! to shake his rod and pacify himself to attain some temporary relief and satisfaction Twisted Evil Wink Laughing

so is baar hum unhe kan-phuuze karene ke liye chal pade machli ke shikaar par Wink
Samay na Phull moon ka tha nope aur na Nu moon ka ----> it waz neap tide nod


With the long list of anglers wanting to join me for fishing & fun , Once again I decided to shuffle the names and blindly select a name { last time it was Captain Nadeem Athar who got selected Smile }
And the lucky one chosen for the trip this time was Ranjit Jagtap, a businessman from Pune, and also an enthusiastic new angler who had just joined the Lion's Club of fishy Anglers Cool

Ranjit is a wonderful person to go fishing with Very Happy in no time he was casting like a seasoned angler and a couple of times even missed the fish closely and hooked the submerged rocks
but I am pretty sure very soon he will be hooking his fish and having it too

Together we went some place where all kinds of wild animals and birds could be seen at different times { for the safety of the animals -- the location is kept classified as some dirty poachers are often seen sniffing my footprints for clues Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Our days were spent relishing the tasty Surmai fry, Prawns fry, Butter Chicken , Chinese dishes, the Gulab jamuns all washed down with a few liters of Solkadi & Beer {Cheers} Ohh !! yes of course not to forget the usual fun part of Fishing, Fishing and Fishing Razz

On his first saltwater trip Ranjit was very lucky enough to witness the singing of the reel , the run of the fish , the violent head shakes, the tail thrashing splashes on water , he learned how to Disorient , Control and Gaff the fish all with live demo and I believe he will certainly cherish those moments for a long long time

When leaving for home we both realized that two ice boxes were full of raw Sea protein
Only a few carefully selected pics are being displayed to protect the sanctum of the locations ,





Ranjit with the curvalicious sexy barra Cool




just see the pearly eyes of the gleaming silver bodied Beauty that was sneaked by Ranjit in to our Hotel room Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing






having shown my catches many times in collective lots Laughing
this time only with few pics I will leave the estimates of the catch at the mercy of your Guesstimate Razz Laughing
Lion signing out for now
See You When I See You hiya {quote- matt damon --> Ocean's thirteen}
_________________________________
If Fishing is a Sport I am an Athlete Cool



*********************************************************************************
Those who wish to join my Friends list on Facebook can find me on the following link

Any  Viewers  who are eager to join me  Fishing  can mail in their requests  at my mail id  lionheartangler@hotmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting details of another fishing trip of Lionheart the Indianangler