Monday 13 January 2014

Happy New year 2014





                                                                


………………………………………………………………..Happy New year  2014




  
Hi Guys Very Happy Wishing you All a Very Happy New Year

A good friend of mine had asked last year that he wanted me to join him on the New year's first fishing trip and so it was decided on 6th & 7th jan2014 !
Due to work pressure he could not make the trip of more than two days which means losing a day in travelling back and forth , that leaves you with only 1 day to fish Sad not enough ! nope
But we did make the most out of it :) morning session was spent in trolling and evening we casted our hearts out , after sunset I was rewarded with a decent size Trevally and my usual favorite MJs Wink but my fishy friend won the day when he bagged a 3+ KG Mangrove Jack while trolling , Very Happy















this Leopard stingray was landed by my local friend Nanda on a handline




 
All those guys who thinks that fishing only on full moon is good ! These fish were caught 10 days prior to full moon ,
@ ganesh Razz I still did not put 100% in my fishing but managed to bag these beauties Razz

________________________
Fishing is a Madness, put it to Good use Razz




*********************************************************************************
Those who wish to join my Friends list on Facebook can find me on the following link
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001044125433

Any  Viewers  who are eager to join me  Fishing  can mail in their requests  at my mail id  lionheartangler@hotmail.com  
or contact me on Facebook 

5 comments:

  1. Nice catch Sayed.

    Cheers... Ralston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ralston ,

      Wishing you tight lines and heavy landings

      Delete
  2. Mr Sayed ,Anglernick again .I am dying to go to murud to fish with you . I had called you earlier to ask you if you would like to go fishing with me but you were busy so I went alone but it was a short trip ,only 2 days and the result : No fish , tried casting , trolling , bait fishing still the result was nill . If you are going fishing againg plz notify me as i'm dying to feel the action on my rod. And yes my name is Nishad btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there young man ! yes I remember you called and sadly i had already committed that time slot to some other friend, so next time make sure you inform me a month in advance when you want to go fishing , and never give up hope while fishing I too have had many dry runs ;-)

      Fishing teaches us Patience ! and Patience is the Virtue of life !
      - lionheart.

      Delete
  3. Red snapper was really very very tasty.Thanx for remember me.
    = KZI

    ReplyDelete

Interesting details of another fishing trip of Lionheart the Indianangler