Sunday 15 May 2011

Utterly Butterly Delicious







............................................................... Fantabulous Fish }---('> Utterly Butterly Delicious
Only last week I had come back from a memorable fishing trip , A very good friend of mine from Murud paid me a visit in Mumbai and gave an invitation to attend his sister's wedding in Murud , so had to go once again only for a day to attend the wedding , which in our village mostly all religious rites are done in the morning between 10am - 12.30pm followed by a lavish lunch in the mango garden covered by Shamiana and by 4pm I was a free man.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Ofcourse I had brought my telescopic rod tied to the side of my bike, a reel and only two faithful lures in the dickey of my bike, I now arrived somewhere in Alibaug and waited impatiently for the Sun to Kiss the Horizon , then looking for some action I pulled out my Rod and alone by the sea resumed one of my Old Habits {Old Habits Diehard }
and soon was involved in a few minutes of action ,excitement and pure pleasure, honestly speaking only this one time I wanted to end it quickly Wink and felt very relieved when the action was over in a few minutes Razz The out come was a decent size MJ , now folded my wet rod back into the cover, put the slaughtered fish in a big plastic bag and headed towards Mumbai only to reach home in time for dinner
The next morning Wifey and the kids insisted that I cook this fish in my style as it had been long since I last cooked in the house, I agreed quickly hoping for a reward in return hearts Wink after descaling the fish, I marinated it in G& G paste and select herbs for twenty minutes then put a paste of my favourite masala and brushed it with melted butter and off it went in to the mircowave oven for dozens of minutes with frequent breaks for re application of melted butter and guys I simply have no words to describe the floating Aroma of the perfectly cooked fish which made every one in the room very very Hungry , the Mangrove jack refused to lie in a humble plate so had to be accommodated in a tray with a lettuce carpet & very soon the whole pride was busy digging their paws in to the jack



Enjoy Guys All are Invited Razz  





*********************************************************************************
Those who wish to join my Friends list on Facebook can find me on the following link

Any  Viewers  who are eager to join me  Fishing  can mail in their requests  at my mail id  lionheartangler@hotmail.com