Thursday 15 December 2011

Fishing with a guest from Pune






......................................................................................................................... 

I always say Fishing is a Madness …… in my signature and it is this madness that helps me connect with many great like minded people who share the same passion about fishing from across states and countries ,
So Continuation of my Mission Conversion ......

some days back Omesh had decided to introduce Atul Patil  to me and salwater fishing as well
, Atul is a freshwater Angler and a Businessman from Pune and so a brief weekend trip to murud was planned even though Omesh having a nasty cold was hell bent on making the trip but sadly had to turn back halfway from khopoli when the viral fever heavily overpowered his fishing fever and Atul was left alone driving towards murud , he reached on Saturday morning and the day and half was spent fishing. got some , lost some
part of the catch was deliciously cooked by Atul who ruled my kitchen and I was happy to assist him altough I know cooking but when a good chef is around I automatically forget how to cook

one encounter worth mentioning was when we were returning from trolling and the boat was slowly heading back to base and our lures were wrigling out behind , atul got a strike but lost it after a few seconds then something very big just hit my lure at a great speed almost shaking the rod off my hands the boat was stopped but the run continued and my 7strand wire leader that was already weakened by the barbaric strike soon gave way everyone on the boat {boatman included } was rendered speechless my Australian deep diver was forever lost in action a big GT or a 15kg Rawas or maybe somethin else only GOD Almighty knows the truth anyway this is life you win some you lose some although I know where they are but have no mad intentions of hooking the stubborn rubber bodied big mamas out there , this lion prefers the P.Y.T { Pretty Young Things } they are the real yummy delicacy and he will only continue luring them all depending on the surge of urge


Atul with his jointed rapala

                      

                       







Sunday afternoon Atul left Murud with Fish and Fishy memories now all we can do is just wait eagerly and watch Atul and his actions in the coming months then only we all will know how deep the Saltwater Bug has Bitten him

___________________________________
I am a Rod shakin , reel knotty Angler  




*********************************************************************************
Those who wish to join my Friends list on Facebook can find me on the following link

Any  Viewers  who are eager to join me  Fishing  can mail in their requests  at my mail id  lionheartangler@hotmail.com 

12 comments:

  1. Is the fishing sites still open? can you please suggest some good place to fish near mumbai or pune

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi essPaar,
      I have written a post describing the many places to fish in Mumbai , check the below link

      http://lionheartangler.blogspot.in/2011/05/tips-for-fishing-in-mumbai.html?m=1
      Regards
      Lionheart

      Delete
  2. hi do you know any places for fishing near pune? M planning for it in this month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello . One of my friends is visiting from Germany and wants to go fishing around Pune for a day or two. Could you please suggest few places and guides around pune.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Vishal and Jahnavi , my apologies for the delayed reply due to my busy schedule , if you'll are talking about saltwater fishing then Murud Janjira and Alibaug is the nearest place you should be hitting, I would prefer the former as it was my favorite hunting ground ;-) happy Fishing
    Lionheart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi by any means are you planning to go fishing in coming days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ajit,
      I am busy stuck up in work :-( you can go ahead and enjoy your fishing, Best of Luck

      Delete
  6. Hey buddy can I join you for any of your fishing trips, do let me know my contact info are as below. 8668630532. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Anonymous :-)
      I haven't gone fishing for quiet a while ,time constraints due to multiple projects at hand :-(
      there are also several other enthusiastic new friends eagerly waiting for some fishy time ;-) will surely let you know when time and tide permits me
      thanks for your patience
      regards Lionheart

      Delete
  7. Hi Lionheart,

    I am immensely interested in fishing. I am a novice, and looking for experienced partners/guides to tag along with, to learn and explore. I live in Pune, and would love to go for fishing trips in the dams, lakes and rivers nearby. Please let me know if you can include me in any of your fishing trips. Also, I need some good advice on buying my first fishing kit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I am looking for enthusiastic partners to explore & learn fishing in the dams, lakes and rivers around Pune. Interested people please email me on tuhin81@gmail.com. Just a note, I am a complete novice, but deeply interested in this sport.

    ReplyDelete

Interesting details of another fishing trip of Lionheart the Indianangler