Monday 11 March 2013

Another Short Trip part-2




                                                                      



………………………………………Another Short Trip part-2



Hardly two days had passed as I was cooling my heels from an explosive fishing trip and munching on my favorite seafood ( Wink no prizes for guessing what it is Twisted Evil ) when I got a call from my fishy friend Laughing yes !! nod The very short trip wala friend , he asked me if I could join him on his another short business trip to a new place near the sea and he was leaving the next morning at 4.30am I said to myself OMG this Guy is mixing Business with Pleasure ( pure fishing pleasure ) and he is mixing it well Razz
As you all very well know my fishy nature giggle for FISHING I am always ready 27x7 like a Fire brigade Cool

So off I went very early Rolling Eyes hoping to hook new Beauties in a new place Wink in only a few hours of fishing and we both were rewarded handsomely with a fat beauty for each of us











My Big Fat Beauty


The First Catch is always special Very Happy

I was happy that my fishy friend got his first fish on lure and that too a handsome Mangrove Jack , I wish him many more of such big fat hook up in future Wink

_________________________________
Down and down my Lure goes happydance
hopefully it hits a Snapper's nose Twisted Evilhappydance  




*********************************************************************************
Those who wish to join my Friends list on Facebook can find me on the following link

Any  Viewers  who are eager to join me  Fishing  can mail in their requests  at my mail id  lionheartangler@hotmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting details of another fishing trip of Lionheart the Indianangler